Sunday, November 26, 2017

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CARD #6 & STAMP SALE!

Hi guys! Welcome to Cardz TV 12 Days of Christmas Card #6 for 2017! Today I've made a cute & quick card using  Cricut "Elegant Edges" and SALE Stamp sets Cardz TV Stamps "Let's Party" and "Teddy Bears Rock". I also used the NEW Cardz TV Stamp set "Hug in a Mug". Thanks for watching!



STAMP SALE! 
9.99 + S&H 
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

3 DAYS ONLY ~ SALE ENDS 
TUESDAY, NOV 28



To order Cardz TV Stamps "Hug in a Mug", "Let's Party" & "Teddy Bears Rock" click here!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,



Mary





1 comment:

  1. Aaaw, this one warms my heart! What a darling little bear! I love the fun paper pack you used to~Such a sweet card!
    Have a fantastic day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!