Wednesday, June 21, 2017

PAPER PLAY SKETCH #45 ~ "LOVE IS A CIRCLE..." CARD

Hi guys! It's Wednesday, and time for another fun new sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches! For my card today, I turned the sketch sideways to make a landscape style card. I used Cricut George & Basic Shapes, Cardz TV Stamp set "Potpourri", and Paper Play Sketch #45. For some added dimension, I stacked 3 white rings together on each polka dot circle. After adhering the circles and rings to the striped mat, I trimmed the edges with my scissors. I then used Wink of Stella for some shimmer on the hearts, and white rings inside the polka dot circles.



I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the sentiment, before adhering it between the polka dot circles.



Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

To shop for Cardz TV Stamp set "Potpourri" click Here.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary


5 comments:

  1. Oh Mary What a Beautiful Card. Love the paper, colors!! You never cease to amaze with what you dream up and create your vision are always Spectacular....love so love your circle idea definitely make for an interesting and Fun look. Thanks for your awesome recipe!! Definitely a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute and cheerful card! The sentiment is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love circles on my cards and pages. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love it turned this way!! So colorful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!